Friday, May 16, 2008

New titty bags for Audrina...

This makes two girls from one of the most watched shows (by females of an impressionable age)
to go get fake boobs... warning Reality Talk to follow!

Seriously when will fake tits go out... Fucking Kanye West's mother died of complications from the surgery. In reality it's really sad and pathetic knowing she died in a quest for bigger, perkier breasts. It's a shame no one taught her to love what God gave her and to leave it at that. If you get them for yourself then I'm sorry for your self-image. If you get them for another man or woman, well I feel even worse for you. Ideally your partner would love you "as is."
For the record I have liked "The Hills" in the past, but this year I've definitely changed gears.... It's just a shame to me that this is what a lot of girls I know watch and love. I understand the reality being unreal but this show to me represents what girls want out of life in many instances. I have spent endless hours watching even worse messes on "Rock Of Love", "Flavor of Love", etc....But those shows never claim to be anything but pure trashy entertainment. And for that I embrace and enjoy them.
From my point of view "The Hills" is essentially a desperate poseur in fashionista clothing. It actually pisses me off to know these are what girls are being fed to look up to as role models. This is not progress.

And let me say I LOVE some very artificially enhanced women but typically those women have enlarged their breasts to grotesque levels of huge and they usually aren't put out as the role model, but rather the entertainer and their large breasts are more a growth of their over the top personalities....e.g. Pamela Anderson, Lil Kim, New York, and on.....


Anyway here are some examples of beautiful, smaller-breasted women that embrace their natural bodies ....


The only thing enhanced on these women are features they were born with, through the use of hair dye, makeup and clothing....

No comments: