Friday, March 27, 2009

Keri Hilson. New Favorite.


I am very impressed with Keri Hilson's debut In a Perfect World. She definitely put in hard work for years for other artists and this albums delay and stayed on her grind and finally hit. The album was worth the wait for sure. Not much filler here. Ms. This is giving Drake some heat for the best album I've heard all year. Get Your Money Up, which features Keyshia Cole and Trina needs to be a single right now. Everyone brings their best to the track. I think it's about time for the girl party on the radio. My favorite song of the year so far might go to How Does It Feel? Actually yeah it is. I will admit that it sounds like Timbaland mixing Try Again and 4 Minutes, but he does it so well. It might be why I love it. Her writing is from a real perspective, she seems genuine, and is genuinely talented. Pretty girls sometimes get the shit end of the stick from haters, but Keri is a true talent that deserves some respect. All the way to the top.

No comments: